On August 25, 2021, IFLR1000, which focuses on corporate law, finance, PPP and project finance, released the results of its annual rankings of the best law firms. EPAM has been recommended for its work in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
In Russia, EPAM is recommended for eight out of nine areas of law with a Tier 1 ranking in restructuring and insolvency law for the second year in a row, as well as being the only Russian firm in that tier.
IFLR1000 has ranked the following individuals:
- Dmitry Afanasiev, Chairman of the Firm, continues to hold leading positions in competition law, restructuring and insolvency law, as well as in M&A;
- Dmitriy Glazounov, Partner, a market leader in banking and capital markets;
- Arkady Krasnikhin, Partner, recommended for M&A;
- Olga Mischenko, Counsel at the St. Petersburg Office, recommended for project finance and PPP.
Rising star Partners:
- Vera Rikhterman, Partner, recommended for restructuring and insolvency (ranked for the first time).
Notable practitioners and Rising stars:
- Elena Agaeva, Counsel and head of M&A and Corporate Practice at the St. Petersburg office of the Firm, recommended for M&A;
- Roman Malovitsky, Counsel, recommended for banking law;
- Vladimir Goglachev, Senior Associate, recommended for banking law.
In Belarus, the Firm mantained its leading rankings in Tier 1 for all areas of law researched, most notably in financial and corporate law as well in project finance. Denis Turovets, Minsk office Managing Partner of EPAMhas been recognised as a market leader in the following categories: capital markets, energy and infrastructure, banking law and project finance. Anna Rusetskaya, Partner, is ranked as a “highly regarded lawyer” for capital markets, banking and M&A.
The Rising stars inlcude:
- Alexander Buzo, Senior Associate, recommended for banking;
- Igor Yatskovsky, Senior Associate, recommended for financial and corporate.
In Ukraine, the Firm is recommended for M&A Oksana Ilchenko, Kiev office Managing Partner of EPAM, is ranked as a Highly regarded lawyer for competition law, restructuring and insolvency, banking, private equity and M&A.
International Financial Law Review is a leading international, industry-specific legal directory that publishes annual rankings of the key players in the legal market in the field of financial and corporate law.
More details on the rankings: https://www.iflr1000.com/