EPAM’ International Arbitration and Litigation Practice has, over the years, built a solid reputation and today is highly regarded by leading dispute resolution experts across the globe. It is the only law firm in the CIS ranked by Global Arbitration Review (GAR) 100.
The Firm represents leading corporations and multinationals with interests in Russia and the CIS. We have also represented on a number of occasions the Russian Federation.
Our lawyers have represented clients in litigations on four continents. We regularly provide assistance in regards to legal proceedings in Austria, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Cyprus, USA, France, Sweden, Japan, Turkey, India and other countries.
The Firm’s lawyers specialise in corporate, antitrust, construction, maritime, IP, insurance, and investment disputes. They are experienced in all international arbitration rules and have successfully represented clients in various international ad-hoc and institutional arbitrations including:
- AAA – American Arbitration Association, New York;
- ICC – International Court of Arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris;
- ICSID – International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes, Washington DC;
- LCIA – London Court of International Arbitration;
- SCC – Arbitration Institute at Stockholm Chamber of Commerce;
- ICAC at the Russian RCCI – the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Moscow;
- ICAC at the UCCI – the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine, Kiev;
- GAFTA – Grain and Feed Trade Association;
- FOSFA – Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations;
- CAS – Court of Arbitration for Sport, Lausanne;
- Swiss Chambers’ Arbitration Institution;
- ad hoc arbitrations under UNCITRAL rules.
The unique experience of the Firm’s lawyers also includes representation in the UN International Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights.
Our Dispute Resolution Practice is top ranked by Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, was named the best in Eastern Europe and recommended by The GAR 100, PLC Which Lawyer, Who's Who Legal, Legal Experts EMEA, Best Lawyers and other reputable directories.