21, 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Str.,
Moscow, 125047, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 935 8010
Fax: +7 (495) 935 8011
Excellent strategic judgement
Arkady Krasnikhin’s areas of practice include corporate law, M&A and finance. He has extensive experience of representing major Russian and international clients in acquisitions and mergers, structuring complex corporate and financial transactions, and providing day-to-day legal support.
Arkady has been involved in several projects in the areas of M&A and corporate law, including:
- Advising an international investment group on the creation of a joint venture for the extraction and processing of precious metals.
- Advising a major pharmaceuticals company on the creation of a joint venture for the development and manufacturing of medicines.
- Advising a major oil and gas company on the sale of its foreign assets.
- Advising a Russian pharmaceuticals holding on matters of corporate restructuring.
- Advising a shareholder of the fishing company Norebo Holding on the acquisition of a block of shares in the company from a foreign investor.
- Advising a Russian company on the acquisition of a stake in a major transnational pipeline project including coordination of legal teams in several CIS jurisdictions.
- Advising a state investment and development company in the United Arab Emirates on the creation of a joint venture with a Russian state investment fund to carry out energy infrastructure projects in Russia.
- Providing legal support for the acquisition of a block of shares in Tele2 Russia by a consortium of investors.
- Advising Metro Group on an agreement to sell the Real hypermarket chain to Auchan.
- Advising and supporting a Russian company on a deal to acquire a thermal power plant.
Arkady joined Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners in 2004, and became a partner in 2007. He graduated with honours from the St. Petersburg State University School of Law and obtained an LLM degree from New York University. He has been admitted to the St. Petersburg Bar Association and is licenced to practise in the State of New York.