24 Nevsky Av.,
St. Petersburg, 191186, Russia
Tel.: +7 (812) 322 9681
Fax: +7 (812) 322 9682
Maya represents Russian and foreign companies in arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction on civil, commercial and family law issues both in pre-trial settlement of disputes and in litigation, including disputes involving foreign law.
Maya’s projects include:
- Representing the interests of Transaero Aviation Company’s founders in one of the largest bankruptcy cases (the total size of the register of creditors is more than USD 3.8 billion), including representing the client in the largest Russian case of bringing to subsidiary liability in separate disputes on challenging transactions and recovering documents as well as in the personal bankruptcy case of one of the company founders.
- Representing the interests of the Pulkovo airport operator "Air Gateway of the Northern Capital" in a resonant environmental dispute.
- Representing the interests of one of Russia's largest restaurant holdings in a case challenging a transaction to acquire a chain of restaurants for 1.6 billion rubles.
- Representing the interests of the client in a number of disputes related to the marriage dissolution between the client and his ex-wife, determining the procedure for communicating with their young child and the amount of alimony.
- Representing the interests of a reputable European company specializing in the education and training of professional pilots.
- Representing the interests of a foreign bank in the court in a bankruptcy case against one of the leading companies in the south of Russia.
- Representing the interests of a foreign company (the world leader in the production of equipment for ship fittings) in the dispute from the construction contract, under which a claim had filed against the client for the recovery of a significant amount of money. After negotiations the sides reached an agreement on the full settlement of mutual claims without collecting any funds from the client.
Maya graduated from the St. Petersburg State University School of Law and the Russian State University of Trade and Economics School of Economics. She has Master's degree in Jurisprudence from St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finances.
She is a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association since 2011. Maya awarded with its gratitude for high achievements in her professional activities.
She is fluent in English.
- — Litigation
- — Bankruptcy