EPAM Will Contribute to the 13th ICC Russia International Conference “Russia as a Place for Dispute Resolution: A New Age of International Arbitration”
On December 2, 2021, the Russian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce – the World Business Organization (ICC Russia) will host the 13th annual conference “Russia as a Place for Dispute Resolution: A New Age of International Arbitration” with the participation of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners. Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner and co-head of International Arbitration and Litigation Practice at EPAM, will speak at the conference.
Evgeny will speak at the session “Mega Disputes: Specifics of Dispute Resolution in Major Infrastructure Projects” and will speak on the protection of Russian investments in emerging infrastructure projects.
The specifics of Evgeny’s lecture will include:
- Geography of Russian investments within the investment protection axes.
- International law for protection of investment in “sensitive” regions.
- When should one prepare for proceedings and what does the experience of past concessions teach?
- How can modern loss calculation methods be useful?
- Three “lifesavers” for contractors: documents, witnesses and experts.