Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine has strengthened its positions in the newly released 2016 edition of the national legal directory “Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients”. The firm has been ranked among the country’s top law firms in Capital Markets, International Arbitration, International/Foreign Trade and IT.
Eleven lawyers were recommended as leaders in their field:
- Gleb Bialyi: International/Foreign Trade; Litigation;
- Oleg Boichuk: Agribusiness; Real Estate, Construction, Land;
- Sergiy Grebenyuk: Criminal Law/Business Crime;
- Oksana Ilchenko: Antitrust; Corporate Law and M&A;
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi: International Arbitration;
- Taras Kyslyy: Intellectual Property Law; IT;
- Oleksandr Maydanyk: Tax;
- Viktoriya Podvorchanska: Pharmaceuticals / Medicine & Healthcare;
- Roman Stepanenko: Banking & Finance; Capital Markets; Restructuring;
- Serhii Sviriba: International Arbitration;
- Aleksandra Yevstafyeva: Labour & Employment.
“Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients” is the annual research of Yuridicheskaya Praktika publishing house, assessing the performance of international and local law firms in Ukraine. The Handbook has been published in English annually since 2003 and has gained the reputation of being a reliable market guide to top law firms and practitioners in Ukraine.