We continue to monitor carefully the developments around the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). In addition to having optimized internal processes and introduced thorough protective measures in line with international best practice, we have now switched to remote working, as this is the most effective way to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Our key priorities are the continuity of seamless service and the well-being of our clients, our staff and their families, plus all those we engage with in the course of protecting the rights and interests of our clients: business representatives, government bodies and courts.
Actions taken to ensure the highest quality of legal support whilst working remotely include:
1. All databases and systems required are accessible by the Firm’s employees remotely, without compromising security levels.
2. The Firm’s lawyers are provided with protective equipment, allowing them to participate in court hearings and business trips.
3. All our employees can be reached on their usual phone numbers and e-mail. Video conferencing options are in place to address any emerging issues.
4. All support services including finance, administrative, IT, HR, as well as security, medical consultants, courier and drivers are working in allocated shifts.
5. All operating services adhere to the strict sanitary and personal hygiene measures implemented in the Firm’s offices.
The above measures allow us to best protect the rights and interests of our clients, whilst optimising high-tech solutions for continuing legal assistance in the current climate.