Top 5 Real Estate Legislation Amendments | by Anton Alekseev for AEB Real Estate Monitor
The Association of European Businesses (AEB) presents its latest edition of Real Estate Monitor, which is focused on the research of the Moscow and St. Petersburg real estate sectors in the segments of: retail, office, warehouse, hotel and residential real estate for the first half of 2022. This edition contains an article “Top 5 Real Estate Legislation Amendments” prepared by Anton Alekseev, Counsel, Real Estate And Construction Practice at EPAM and Deputy Chairman of the AEB Real Estate Committee.
The article covers the following topics:
- termination of lease agreements with tenants ‘leaving’ Russia
- real estate register “closing”;
- cancellation of the “blue stamp” on transaction documents;
- “anti-crisis” amendments;
- elimination of a large number of construction requirements.
The full text of the article (only in English) is available at the: https://aebrus.ru/upload/iblock/5f7/REM_2022_web.pdf.