EPAM Will Support the Tenth Aviation Law Conference
On October 8, 2021, St. Petersburg will be home to the Tenth International Aviation Law Conference hosted by the National Aviation Law Association, the Institute of Air and Space Law AEROHELP and the St. Petersburg State University. Tatiana Neveeva, Counsel and co-head of the International Arbitration Group at EPAM, will speak at the conference.
The conference will be held by the Russian Ministry of Transport, the Federal Air Transport Agency, the Federal Service for Supervision of Transport, the Interstate Aviation Committee and the St. Petersburg Administration and EPAM.
Key topics for discussion:
- New notions of state sovereignty in national airspace
- New prospects of the post-COVID-19 aviation market
- Responsibility for cargo and passenger carriage during the pandemic
- Legal remedies and sanctions in a competitive environment
- Commercial use of drones: change of priorities subject to flights safety
Tatyana will will speak at the event on the topic “Sanctions as a Remedy in Competition Policy and Laws”.