Evgeny Raschevsky, Tatyana Neveeva and Helen Avakyan to Speak at the International Trade Week GLOBAL TRADE PROSPECTIVE 2021 by ICC Russia
On March 15-19, 2021, ICC Russia will host the International Trade Week GLOBAL TRADE PROSPECTIVE 2021.
This year we focus on how the key trends 2020 – growing protectionism, quarantine restrictions, digitalization, climate change adaptation etc – affect the export and import regulatory framework in different jurisdictions and global standards of international trade.
The event will dive into the most pertinent discussion topics:
- Novel feature of the regulation, laws and by-laws, directives and regulatory acts in different jurisdictions.
- New trade rules and customs.
- New rules and guidances in international arbitration.
- New trends, risks and challenges in international trade which are already considered as the “new normal”.
- The implications of digitalization of business processes: is it possible to mitigate the impact and how the pandemic area of contrasts progresses?
Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner Сo-heading International Arbitration and Litigation Practice, will speak at the session “Trade Finance Compliance: Anti-Fraud, KYC, Sanctions” on March 19.
Helen Avakyan, Counsel, will speak at the session “Digital technologies in international trade and trade finance. Standards and solutions” on March 19.
Tatyana Neveeva, Counsel of Litigation Practice, will speak at the session “Risk management and new regulations in the formulation of cross-border contract terms”.
More details are available here.