Elena Agaeva Will Speak at the Forbes Flagship Conference on Digitalisation
On 30 November 2022, the Forbes Congress, supported by the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, will host the flagship conference entitled “Pulse of Digitalisation: Digital Development Leaders Forum.” Elena Agaeva, Counsel and Head of Personal Data Protection Practice at EPAM, will speak at the conference.
The event will bring together government officials, the top-management of banks, IT professionals, mobile operators, leading news agencies, and the largest Russian and international companies to discuss topical issues on digitalisation.
Among the key topics of the conference:
- moving towards a digital society in the current reality;
- updating digital companies’ strategies;
- how to be profitable and how businesses can survive?
- digital turmoil: the consequences of sanctions on the supply of technology;
- which technologies are competitive and effective for businesses;
- customer service: how to encourage clients to use your services for years;
- innovative development in new realities: how to satisfy the corporations’ appetite?
Elena Agaeva will speak at the plenary discussion “Digital Support of Industries and Technology Management” on the topic “Personal Data Compliance: Risks and Solutions.”
More information: https://fcongress.ru/events/digitalisation-puls-forum-22