On 6 December 2019 International Bar Association (IBA) will host its 13th Annual Law Firm Management conference in Moscow. Partner, Co-Head of Litigation Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Dmitry Dyakin will speak at the event.
This year the key topics for discussion are:
- Market trends: what is happening in the law firms?
- In house view on the development of the market of legal services. What clients like and do not like?
- Financial models and expense structure in recent years. How to measure the success of a law firm?
- Virtual world vs. “real” lawyers.
- Is the current Partnership model an obstacle for innovation and development?
- Leaders of modern law firms: style, habits, being example to younger colleagues etc.
Dmitry Dyakin will take part in a session entitled ‘10 major concerns for the legal profession’ where together with the representatives of law firms from different jurisdictions and segments will review the legal market, its current situation and highlight the main concerns for the legal profession.
IBA Law Firm Management conference is held annually in Moscow and offers a unique and unrivalled platform that unites law firms the world over in discussing issues faced by the legal business. This conference also allows key decision makers to meet, network and exchange experience.
More information about the event