Eight Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine lawyers have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the Fifth Edition of Best Lawyers in Ukraine in 15 practice areas, with two lawyers recognized for the first time. These results place Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine among the top five law firms in Ukraine based on the number of lawyers selected for inclusion.
The following lawyers were recognized on this year’s list:
- Oleg Boichuk: Corporate Law
- Sergiy Grebenyuk: Criminal Defense
- Oksana Ilchenko: Competition/Antitrust Law, Corporate Law
- Markiyan Kliuchkovskyi: Arbitration and Mediation, International Arbitration, Litigation, Sports Law
- Taras Kyslyy: Intellectual Property Law, Telecommunications Law
- Roman Stepanenko: Capital Markets Law
- Serhii Sviriba: Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation
- Ilona Zekely: Banking and Finance Law, Investment, Land Use and Zoning Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law
For over thirty years, Best Lawyers has been publishing the world's premier guide for the legal profession. In 2006, Best Lawyers published its first international list and since then has grown to provide lists in almost 70 countries world-wide. Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.