Online Discussion “Russia and China: New Prospects for Cooperation Between Businesses in the Face of External Restrictions.”
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners and one of the leading Chinese law firms, JunHe, invite you to an online seminar to discuss new business opportunities between China and Russia in the face of external restrictions.
The event will take place online on June 24, 2022 (Friday) from 9:00 to 11:30 (Moscow time).
Topics for discussion*:
- An overview of current restrictions and ways to improve cooperation between Russia and China
- Impact of restrictions on contracts concluded between Chinese and Russian companies
- Types of commercial disputes which emerged as a result of restrictions in the past few months
- Arbitration clauses in future contracts
- Difficulties in arbitrations involving Russian entities under restrictions
- New competitive opportunities in the Russian market due to the departure of Western brands
- Evgeny RASCHEVSKY, Partner, International Arbitration and Litigation Practice, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Vladimir TALANOV, Counsel, International Arbitration and Litigation Practice, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Dr. David Gu, Partner, International Arbitration and Cross-Border Dispute Resolution Practice, JunHe Chinese Law Firm
- David TANG, Partner, International Trade Practice, JunHe Chinese Law Firm
If you have any questions to the speakers for the discussion, please send them to email@example.com in advance, until June 23, 2022.
Participation** in the event is free, pre-registration is required.
The event will take place in English, with no translation.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina, Victoria Evstigneeva, +7 (495) 935 80 10, firstname.lastname@example.org
*The program and the panel are subject to amendments.
**Participation is restricted to in-house lawyers and businesses only.