EPAM Master Class ‘Environmental and Industrial Safety Inspections: Regulatory Approaches and the Latest Case Law – Avoiding Mistakes’
EPAM invites to attend its master class ‘Environmental and Industrial Safety Inspections: regulatory approaches and the latest case law – Avoiding mistakes’.
The virtual workshop will take place on 24th of March from 11:00 to 12:30.
Topics for discussion:
- Rosprirodnadzor and Rostechnadzor inspections: approaches and key risks
- Challenging inspection results in court: a review of the case law
- Extrajudicial and judicial examination: the key to success
- Mitigating the risks of criminal prosecution: the best practices
Moderator - Valery EREMENKO, Partner, Co-Head of Litigation Practice at EPAM
- Anastasiya BOYTSOVA, Deputy Head of Environmental and Technical Regulations Practice at EPAM
- Elena NOVIKOVA, Cousel, White Collar Crime Practice at EPAM
- Vsevolod PRISADA, Junior Associate of Environmental and Technical Regulations Practice at EPAM
In order to make our discussion more relevant, we would invite you to send your questions to email@example.com in advance but no later than on March 15, 2022.
Attendance** is free of charge but requires pre-registration.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina and Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, firstname.lastname@example.org
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off limits to law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organisers reserve the right to deny attendance.
The event is a part of a series of online EPAM workshops ‘Regulatory and Law Enforcement Inspections: How to Protect Yourself’, where attorneys of the Firm will address the mistakes made while being the subject of an inspection that might give rise to civil liability, hefty fines and criminal prosecution, and will advise on how to pass these inspections successfully. The workshops are focused on reviewing the cases that illustrate what issues a company might face if it is inspected by the Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Federal Tax Service, the Federal Customs Service, Rosprirodnadzor and Rostechnadzor. More information about the events>>