On September 22, 2021 the International Maritime Exhibition and Conference for Commercial Shipping, Shipbuilding, Offshore Energy, Ports, Inland Waterways and Oceanography “NEVA” will take place in St. Petersburg under the auspices of ROSATOM, United Shipbuilding Corporation, the shipbuilding complex “Zvezda”, the Russian Chamber of Shipping and the Association of Commercial Seaports. Alexey Karchiomov, Counsel and Head of Maritime / Transport Law Practice at Egorov, Puginsky, Afanasiev & Partners, will speak at the strategic session on «International, Technical and Scientific Cooperation to Ensure Sustainable Shipping and Transit Development in the Arctic».
- The latest global and Russian trends in shipbuilding and designing for the Arctic
- State support and financial instruments to develop shipbuilding
- Technologies and solutions to safeguard shipping under Arctic conditions
- Demands of the formed freight base and arctic projects on new ships
- Revitalising icebreaking, freight, inland, fishing, cruise and auxiliary fleets
- Opportunities for unmanned and autonomous ships on the NSR
- Ship maintenance, repair and updating