Victor advises and represents clients in cases considered at international arbitration and in Russian courts, as well as on coordination of cross-border litigations. He has an experience in arbitrations under the ICC Rules, the Swiss Rules of International Arbitration, the LMAA Terms and the SCC Rules, as well as in coordinating of legal proceedings in the UK, the USA and other countries. In addition, Victor advises on recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards in Russia.
His highlights are:
- Arbitration proceedings under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules in a dispute out of a PSA.
- Arbitration proceedings under the SCC Rules in Stockholm between a subsidiary of a Russian oil major and a Ukrainian company in a dispute out of a drilling contract termination.
- Arbitration proceedings under the LCIA Rules out of a breach of a share purchase agreement of a large CIS-based industrial corporation.
- Arbitration proceedings under the JAMS International Rules related to a sale of a company which owned Ukraine-based energy assets.
- Advising a shareholder of a large Russian company in arbitration under the LCIA Rules over the breach of a shareholders agreement on management of major development project.
Victor graduated cum laude from Buryat State University (2002), and had his PhD defence at the Law Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University (2007). He has completed the ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy course.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2009, Victor worked as a lawyer at a Russian law firm and advised clients on cross-border litigations.
Victor has been admitted to the Moscow Bar Association since 2006.
He is fluent in English.