Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, arbitration proceedings were not put on hold. Quite the opposite, arbitration institutions are adapting to the now changed circumstances, and state courts at the seat of arbitration keep updating the judgment database on important matters related to arbitration proceedings.
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners invites you to a webinar “London as a Seat of Arbitration” to discuss some of the key changes and trends in the operation of LCIA – the most popular arbitration institution with Russian businesses –, new regulations which should come into force shortly, as well as most important development trends in the English case law. The webinar will take place on September 15, 2020 from 12:00 to 13:30.
The webinar will address the following topics*:
- LCIA Arbitration Rules – pros and cons for the parties;
- LCIA Rules update amid the pandemic and the overall tendency to make arbitration a faster and a more efficient means of dispute resolution;
- Specifics of London as a seat of arbitration;
- Latest Trends in the English case law in important matters related to arbitration proceedings.
- Tatiana Neveeva, Litigation Counsel at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Andrew Lomas, Co-Head of International Arbitration and Litigation Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Veronika Lakhno, LCIA YAIG Regional representative for Russia & CIS, Litigation Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
The discussion shall be in Russian and English, translation is not provided.
In order to make our discussion more relevant; we invite you to send your questions in advance but no later than September 14, 2020.
Attendance** is free of charge but requires pre-registration.
Contacts: Natalia Nikulina, Elmira Smirnova, +7 (495) 935 80 10, email@example.com.
* The program and the panel are subject to amendments
** Participation is restricted to in-house lawyers and businesses only.