Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners invites you to attend its online workshop “Attorney Tips for Successful Dispute Resolution: Case Law Focus”, which is to be held on March 17, 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30.
The efficiency of a company legal or litigation department mostly depends on the team’s skills to manage complex procedural situations. Case law, hands-on experience and creativity are the best qualities to achieve these skills and provide guidance in addressing pressing questions. For instance, how would one justify that the limitation period for a claim needs to be reinstated where it elapsed? What to do when an audio recording is the only evidence that would help in a dispute, but courts are reluctant to accept recordings? What arguments would help justify an injunction application? How should one convince the court that co-respondents have to be engaged after the claim has been taken for proceedings?
At the webinar, attorneys of the Firm will share their successful experiences, summarise case law and answer the aforementioned and other topical questions.
- Parties to proceedings: third parties and co-respondents. Who shall be engaged and in what cases?
- Complying with the pre-action procedure
- Procedural timelines: when and how can those be reinstated?
- Proof: current case law in terms of means and methods
- Injunction relief: how to secure introduction or cancellation thereof?
- Alexandra STELMAKH, Senior Litigation Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Andrey ESMANSKIY, Litigation Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
PROCEDURE FOR ATTENDANCE AND REGISTRATION**:
Attendance is free of charge.
Advance registration is required:
Please register specifying your business email address, position and contact details.
We will send the connection details to each confirmed attendee shortly before the event.
Contacts: Alina Zoreva, Yulia Kozlova, +7 (812) 322 96 81, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The program is subject to amendments.
** The event is off limits to law and consulting firms, private lawyers and attorneys. The organizers reserve the right to deny attendance.